Open to guided tours only, no independent visits.
- Tour takes around 1 hour.
- Site located in the middle of nature, steep path requiring a good level of mobility. Walking shoes recommanded.
- Capacity max. 20 people, reservation advised.
- Start at the “3 Bons Dieux” car park, in a special shuttle bus (free parking). Arrive 45mins before the tour. After getting off the shuttle bus, go to the quarries’ entrance (150m / 165 yard walk).
1 April to 31 October
Monday to Saturday at 10 am. Commentary in French. A paper support is distributed for English.
Cancellation or modification of the visit possible in case of bad weather.
From June to September: the site may be closed by prefectural order depending on weather conditions. Check the evening before your visit at cg13.eway.fr , Concors Sainte Victoire zone , or by phone at +33 (0)8 11 20 13 13 (€0,06/mins).
Including €1,20 for the shuttle.
- Full price: €7,70
- Reduced price (13-25s): €4,70
- Free (except €1,20 for the shuttle): under 13s, jobseekers, disabled people, journalists, ICOM and tour guides (upon presentation of the relevant card)
|BOOK MY TICKET|
This site and shuttle bus transfers are included in the Aix-en-Provence City Pass.
Proposed by the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office, this tourist city pass is a concentrate of Provence at lower price.It allows you to have access to several activities and sites for free and benefit from exclusive offers and deals from selected partners – more information
Subject to availability – no telephone reservations
- On line at booking.aixenprovencetourism.com
- On site at the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office (300 avenue Giuseppe Verdi 13605 Aix-en-Provence)
|BOOK MY TICKET|
- City Bus n°6, “Les Trois Bons Dieux ” stop – T. +33 (0)9 70 80 90 13 / www.aixenbus.fr
- Car: “3 Bons Dieux” car park (free). Departure for the shuttle bus for visiting carrières de Bibemus (GPS 43° 32’ 6.96 N – 5° 28’32.29 E).