1 April to 31 Mai
Every day: 10am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 6pm
1 June to 30 September
Every day: 10am to 6pm
1 October to 31 March
Every day: 10am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 5pm
Closed: 1 to 9 January, 1 May, 25 December – Sundays in January, February December.
- Full price: €6,50
- Reduced price (13-25s): €3,50
- Free: under 13s, jobseekers, disabled people, journalists, ICOM and tour guides (upon presentation of the relevant card)
- Rent the audio guide: €3
Access to the garden, the temporary exhibitions or the video room dedicated to Paul Cezanne’s world is free.
This site is included in the Aix-en-Provence City Pass.
Proposed by the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office, this tourist city pass is a concentrate of Provence a lower price. It allows you to have access to several activities and sites for free and benefit from exclusive offers and deals from selected partners – more information
Possibility to buy it directly at the atelier de Cézanne.
Capacity max. 18 people, reservation advised.
Subject to availability – no telephone reservations
- on site at the Atelier de Cézanne (subject to availability)
Good plan – To enrich your visit, you can now rent the audio guide. The 2 minutes commentary traces the history of the place, the day to day artist‘s life in it and how influential his art had been on successive art movements.
This audio guide is available on site in ten languages : French, English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, and Russian.
Tour takes around 30mins, included in the ticket.
In French – all year at 10am and 2pm
In English – at 5pm (April to September) and 4pm (October to March)
- On line: booking.aixenprovencetourism.com
- On site at the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Office (300 avenue Giuseppe Verdi 13605 Aix-en-Provence)
|BOOK MY TICKET|
- City Bus – T.
+33 (0)9 70 80 90 13 / www.aixenbus.fr
- n°5, “Cézanne” stop
- n°12, “Auriol” stop
- Car: Pasteur parking is advised
- Tourist coaches: marked spots on avenue Raymond Poincaré (GPS 43°32’22 N – 5°26’47 E)